4 ответов в этой теме

misha_va

misha_va

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей
Китайский HOPE H-619(CDMA+GSM+GSM): плохой прием CDMA и нестабильный прием GSM. ПОМОГИТЕ! Можно ли усилить прием или возможно устранить помехи обоих стандартов?

Добавлено (27.06.2011, 23:57)
---------------------------------------------
Слышал об усилителях сигнала (наклейках под батарею)

Прикрепленные файлы

• Прикрепленный файл  s2970399.gif   65,88К   5 Количество загрузок

YDirect

YDirect

Romantic-2004

Romantic-2004

техник

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 902 сообщений
  • 12 благодарностей
Quote (misha_va)
Слышал об усилителях сигнала (наклейках под батарею)

Я не только слышал, я даже экспериментировал с ней... РАЗВОД!!!! Авторитетно заявляю - не верь!
А касаемо проблемы - то для начала традиционное: "ампутируй" разъём для внешней антенны (инструкция - на этом сайте), почисти/подогни все ВЧ-контакты (антенны, провода к ней, если есть...). Не поможет - отпишись, будем дальше думать.

А, и ещё. Тут на форуме - целая ветка, как человек сам делал GSM-антенну. Почитай, может, чего умного найдёшь.

КитоМаН

КитоМаН

Управляющий

• Администраторы
  • 6 876 сообщений
  • 715 благодарностей
Quote (Romantic-2004)
Тут на форуме - целая ветка, как человек сам делал GSM-антенну.

/forum/5-2868-1
Аккумуляторы, чехлы, аксессуары.
Магазин интересных цен
F006 -> Star TV G5-> HD2 LEO+ -> Т9199+ -> S810 -> CJ A007 ->Thl V9 -> Zopo ZP300 -> THL W3(Dual core) -> Star X920 (Quad Core) -> NEO N003 2/32

misha_va

misha_va

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей
Спасибо за совет! Попробуем.

wq123

wq123

Специалист

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей
There new balance is michael kors purses a michael kors outlet online sale difficulty portland trail blazers here. ray ban zonnebril Scholars skechers have noted that air max 2014 Matthew’s the north face Gospel, given its Jewish washington wizards character, hugo boss outlet frames coach bags this kanye west shoes saying in accordance ralph lauren with the nfl giants norms of roshe run Jewish culture ecco women shoes (likely reflecting jack wolfskin more northface nearly utah jazz the iphone 5 cases exact vibram shoes words jimmy choo of guess bags outlet Jesus tods mens shoes than the other Gospels ray ban wayfarer on this air max one). oakley outlet In nfl 49ers the mizuno running Jewish culture north face outlet of the first century, only husbands nba jerseys could divorce. Wives had givenchy bags outlet no legal toronto raptors right to initiate a divorce. coach outlet Therefore, I must conclude that Jesus is saying here supra footwear that huaraches if michael kors purses a woman has adidas NOT nfl browns been sexually unfaithful to her husband, nike huarache and her cheap jerseys husband skechers divorces ray ban sunglasses her, ferragamo outlet the uhren husband thereby north face MAKES michael kors HER COMMIT ADULTERY. That ralph lauren uk throws air max shoes me for a longchamp loop. barbour mens jackets She is swarovski the nfl bengals innocent party. The nfl vikings man parajumpers outlet online divorces her replica watches even nfl texans though she has relojes especiales been nike roshe faithful, nfl rams and burberry sale Jesus says that she is forced into adultery womens hoodies (I kobe bryant jersey assume nfl eagles that pistons jersey Jesus is assuming thomas sabo that ralph lauren uk a giuseppe shoes woman in the ralph lauren outlet first dsquared2 jeans century Jewish culture kate spade outlet online will salvatore ferragamo remarry, given that she would need a husband cheap oakley sunglasses to support her). beats by dre The converse outlet traditional Protestant houston rockets view says that the knicks jerseys innocent party can remarry without sinning. true religion jeans women I must levis outlet store confess that I michael kors outlet online have difficulty harmonizing that with Matthew kate spade outlet 5:32, nike free 5.0 even though that’s the position belstaff mens jackets I gafas oakley tentatively converse hold.
Also, nike air Jesus says that iphone 4s cases anyone who stone island store marries nfl patriots a divorced juicy couture clothings woman commits adultery. I christian louboutin assume that Jesus is talking about air max the replica handbags woman in suns jerseys the scenario michael kors outlet online previously mont blanc pens described, that ray ban sbocco is, bos jersey the bcbg max azria innocent pandora rings party in a divorce. new balance So if Jane has thomas sabo uk been faithful to philipp plein clothes John, michaelkors.com but John decides hermes birkin to divorce her anyway, and then Bill mcm bags comes oakley sunglasses outlet along and katespade outlet marries Jane (let’s say this is Bill’s oakley outlet online first marriage adidas.de just nike roshe to keep it simple), then burberry outlet online Jesus says pandora that free run both jerseys from china Bill and Jane louboutin have committed adultery. Granted, John forced dallas mavericks jersey Jane to do it, marc jacobs outlet but true religion that doesn’t erase jimmy choo shoes the fact nfl bears that nba jerseys Jesus nike.com seems to nfl saints be longchamp taschen saying that of the michael kors outlet online three parties mia jersey involved, cheap true religion the two we would adidas sneakers normally consider innocent are moncler outlet online actually memphis grizzlies guilty.
Can michael kors bags you coach outlet online make sense burberry handbags of this?There is a jack wolfskin outlet online difficulty here. Scholars have fidget spinner noted that vans shoes Matthew’s Gospel, given its reebok Jewish character, frames jerseys from china this saying woolrich outlet online in nfl chiefs accordance with salvatore ferragamo the norms nfl redskins of new balance store Jewish true religion jeans outlet culture nike free shoes (likely ed hardy clothing reflecting more asics nearly the exact burberry words of Jesus than the other Gospels on this one). nike air max In swarovski australia the Jewish culture nets jersey of the nike mercurial first century, coach black friday only nba jerseys husbands swarovski jewelry could adidas shoes divorce. jordans for sale Wives had michael kors bags no legal coach outlet right to michael kors initiate belstaff sale a armani clothing divorce. Therefore, I new balance shoes must mizuno running shoes conclude that Jesus prada sunglasses is saying here that hermes outlet if hilfiger a michael kors australia woman chrome hearts jewelry has NOT milwaukee bucks been coach purses sexually unfaithful to oakley prescription her husband, and lunette oakley pas cher her converse shoes husband north face pas cher divorces christian louboutin her, the husband thereby cheap jerseys MAKES HER COMMIT plein outlet ADULTERY. That throws timberland shoes me new balance for a loop. She nike max is nike air force the cheap jerseys innocent guciheaven party. The roche run man divorces her prada outlet even coach factory outlet online though she has been fred perry faithful, tory burch sandals and Jesus says tory burch sale that she is soccer outlet online forced charlotte hornets jersey into adultery (I assume that Jesus is assuming that christian louboutin shoes a air jordan retro woman nike.se in swarovski crystal the russell westbrook jersey first hermes bags century Jewish culture jordan shoes will hilfiger outlet remarry, given that she would need a adidas shoes outlet husband to timberland boots support Hermes her). The traditional nfl packers Protestant giuseppe zanotti view nfl steelers says jerseys from china that links of london bracelets the innocent party can remarry replica watches without rayban sinning. tory burch shoes I must cheap oakley confess that I have north face backpacks difficulty nike air max harmonizing that skechers womens shoes with Matthew 5:32, even nfl jaguars though that’s the position I tentatively hold.
Also, air max 90 Jesus says that converse chucks anyone who marries adidas.se a divorced nike outlet store woman commits air jordan adultery. hogan shoes outlet I louboutin assume prada that Jesus is talking about burberry uk the woman nfl titans in dre beats the scenario polo ralph lauren outlet previously ralph lauren outlet online described, that ray ban sunglasses is, the fitflop innocent nfl colts party nike store in cheap oakley a divorce. tory burch shoes So if Jane oakley has been ralph lauren faithful to John, but John decides to michael kors outlet divorce louboutin shoes her the north face anyway, and michael kors outlet online sale then nike air max Bill tommy hilfiger outlet stores comes tommy hilfiger online shop along bottega veneta and marries philadelphia 76ers jersey Jane (let’s say polo outlet online this cleveland cavaliers jerseys is nike outlet Bill’s first marriage just mbt shoes outlet to burberry handbags keep red bottoms it chicago bulls simple), then sac jerseys Jesus says coach outlet that asics both Bill and nba jerseys outlet Jane bottega have committed adultery. vans outlet Granted, John los angeles clippers forced zapatillas nike Jane roshe run to do it, cheap true religion but michael kors v?skor that bcbg dresses doesn’t erase burberry the fact that oakley sunglasses outlet Jesus versace outlet seems to rayban be rayban sunglasses saying prada outlet that nike.de of nfl ravens the three parties supra shoes involved, the two we longchamp would normally consider innocent are denver nuggets actually burberry outlet online guilty.
Can you make sense shoes on sale of this?There is ralph lauren a ray ban difficulty barbour mens jackets here. nfl jerseys outlet Scholars ugg australia have noted that coach outlet en ligne Matthew’s Gospel, given air jordan shoes its nike air force Jewish mcm outlet character, c&c beanies wholesale frames this coach factory online saying ferragamo in nfl raiders accordance guess jeans with air jordans the baseball jerseys norms of belstaff Jewish culture soccer shoes (likely reflecting nfl cowboys more nearly the mcm backpack outlet exact words kevin durant shoes of Jesus fendi outlet online than nike tn requin the other valentino shoes outlet Gospels flat iron on this one). moncler women jackets In the Jewish fred perry shoes culture of designer handbags the lunette ray ban pas cher first ray ban sunglasses outlet century, only husbands nfl lions could burberry handbags divorce. Wives had no polo ralph lauren outlet online legal ralph lauren shirts right to puma initiate nfl jerseys a divorce. Therefore, I must conclude that Jesus is saying here cheap michael kors that nfl seahawks if a uggs woman has NOT michael kors purses been sexually nike.dk unfaithful indiana pacers to thomas sabo her pandora husband, nfl chargers and hogan her ray bans husband divorces her, mcm bags the michael kors husband thereby burberry outlet online MAKES nike air max 2014 HER barbour outlet COMMIT ADULTERY. louboutin outlet That nfl broncos throws juicy couture me rolex for tommy hilfiger a ray ban sunglasses loop. She is san antonio spurs the polo ralph innocent party. The man ralph lauren divorces her cheap oakley sunglasses even though polo ralph lauren she has been nike free run faithful, and Jesus says timberland homme that she is free running forced softball bats into ralph lauren online adultery nfl falcons (I pandora rings assume lacoste shirts that coach outlet online Jesus is occhiali oakley assuming oakley sunglasses that nike air max 2015 a woman barbour women jackets in the first century Jewish orlando magic culture cheap nike shoes will remarry, ralph lauren outlet given the north face that she would need barbour women jackets a polo ralph lauren outlet husband to support adidas superstar her). pandora The traditional Protestant view says that the innocent marc jacobs handbags party pandora jewellery can michael kors handbags remarry without sinning. nfl buccaneers I must confess puma outlet store that I long champ have difficulty harmonizing that adidas neo with Matthew minnesota timberwolves 5:32, ray ban sunglasses even coach factory outlet online though nfl bills that’s salomon schuhe the calvin klein position I jordan release dates tentatively hold.
Also, Jesus says www.tommyhilfiger.nl that coach outlet sale anyone coach outlet who nba jerseys outlet marries a divorced woman commits mcm handbags adultery. I under armour ua shoes assume that Jesus is talking about air max 95 the woman cheap eyeglasses in the timberland outlet scenario prada handbags previously coach factory outlet online described, gsw jerseys that beats audio is, cheap oakley sunglasses the innocent nfl panthers party cheap basketball shoes in a divorce. So vans schuhe if Jane burberry online shop has been faithful tommy hilfiger to michael kors bags John, nike huaraches but swarovski John decides dansko shoes to nfl azcardinals divorce under armour curry her cheap michael kors anyway, and then pandora bracelets Bill cheap jerseys comes along and ferragamo shoes marries Jane wholesale handbags (let’s say this ray ban is Bill’s swarovski first marriage mont blanc just to nike mercurial vapor keep it simple), then Jesus roshes says polo ralph lauren that kate spade both Bill and nike air Jane the north face outlet have committed adultery. nike online Granted, John forced versace shoes outlet Jane michaelkors.com to michael kors canada do it, but that doesn’t reebok shoes erase burberry outlet the scarpe hogan fact coach factory outlet online that Jesus seems to nike air max be nfl dolphins saying nop jerseys that of nfl jets the cheap glasses three lacoste polos parties polo ralph lauren involved, omega watches the asics gel two ray ban outlet we ralph lauren polo would normally consider dsquared2 shoes innocent oakley are longchamp outlet actually guilty.
Can babyliss you make sense of true religion outlet this?
ralph lauren factory store

0 посетителей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых